ARCADE

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TY MCFLY INTERVIEW ON RHYMESIKS BLOG




INTERVIEW LINK....
http://rhymesik.blogspot.com/2009/10/rhyme-siks-10-of-same-featuring-ty.html



What is your process like when going through beats/creating beats?


To me, it has everything to do with the vibe I get from the instruments and what I hear myself saying over the track.once I figure that out, I take it from there

Where do you find your main source of inspiration?

listening to my old material. It helps me grow as an artist and talk about things I haven't talked about yet...

How often do you find yourself putting unfinished rhymes/songs/beats to the side for a later date?


Not often... When ever I work on something I try to finish it asap.


What is the window of time you give yourself to write a rhyme/song/finish a beat?


It takes however long it has to until I think its a good record

If you had the opportunity to work with another artist, who would it be? Why?


Jay- Z of course.... Because hes a legend and somebody who I've always respected as an artist. One of the greatest to ever do it...

If you had the opportunity to work with any producer, who would it be? Why?


Kanye... I think his production and vision is crazy. He's responsible for so many classics. Or Alchemist because I'm a fan of that gritty sound too.

Do you have a "Plan B"? If so, what is it?

Either production or photography

At what point will you stop doing music and put your attention on your "Plan B"?


Never... I'm always gonna do music regardless of it being plan a or plan b... watever

When listening to music, what do you classify as wack? What grabs your attention?


Basically all these generic sounding beats and lack of content or originality. Good production and lyrics with meaning grab my attention.

Are you a one man team or do you have a group of people that assist you throughout your journey of music?


I have a company [influential music group] who I own with hollywood p and [blakdoun ent] with blue buddaz. I collaborate with artist on other projects sometimes too...

Promote yourself... Website, social networking sites, current music available, soon to be released music, etc.


Download "the buzz mixtape collection " on datpiff.com [search ty mcfly the buzz] and add/follow me as a friend...


twitter.com/tymcfly


myspace.com/officialtymcfly


youtube.com/tymcflymusic


tymcfly.blogspot.com

No comments:

INTERNATIONAL TY

free counters