ARCADE

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

flight school verse....

My verse on the flight school track is crazy !!!
(not to brag or anything ,but damn smh)

"I can make you fly
R kelly only believed it
Any other professor wouldn't usually teach this
But in my classroom I can help you achieve it
Just get to class early
While them niggaz is sleeping
They was crawling
And I was already walking
When they wasn't sayin shit
I was already soaring
Like a sponge- so much of the game got absorbed in
Flight writen on the tounge of my old jordans
Originals-im an OG ballin
Born in -so ima stay fly til the coffin
Exhausted from all of the recording and the talking
So I logged in my computer and starting bloggin
Remember the days
& Remember the nights
I remember the birds
I remember the kites
I remember girls
Who never took a plane in their lives
They got with me and I bet you they remember the flights....."

No comments:

INTERNATIONAL TY

free counters